Welcome to the CJSA Blog!

This is the official blog for the Criminal Justice Student Association at RIT. We will be updating you about things from the CJSA as well as the RIT Pre-Law Association, Criminal Justice Department and events you may be interested in! We will also share information about topics you may find of interest. Be sure to email us if you want to see something or if you are interested in writing a blog post!

Thanks,
CJSA

Monday, March 21, 2011

Attica Comment 2

I would have to say that my experience visiting the Attica Prison facility was one of shock and amazement.  This was the first time that I have ever visited a prison and I was surprised at the level of discipline that the inmates had.  It was not what I expected.  The facilities were very clean and everything ran in a systematic way.  Additionally, there was respect showed on all levels -  the prisoners respected the staff and the staff respected the prisoners. 
Rhonda D. Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment